Business Information

Home  >>  Tax Form Entry  >>  Business Information

Complete this Section if you have earned any Self-Employment or Business Income.  This is a necessary Tax Form for sole proprietors, small business owners.  Here you can report both Income and Expenses.

Complete if you had any 1099 Income, Misc Tips or Cash Income, Employee Expenses, Work Travel Expense, Continuing Education, Business License Expenses, Business Taxes Paid, and/or Company Vehicles.


[gravityform id=”11″ title=”true” description=”true” ajax=”true” tabindex=”6″]

For questions, reference the IRS Form Schedule C: 2015 Instructions

Short Form: Schedule C-EZ: Net Profit from Business

Long Form: Schedule C: Profit or Loss from Business Income